Job Openings » Laravel/PHP Developer
Laravel/PHP Developerby Blinkin Technologies Private Limited
The current application is already deployed and new features are required to be added to it. The application provides REST APIs to the frontend and connects to a couple of other third-party services as well. You will be working alongside the current developer implementing changes and features as requested.
- Very good hands-on experience with Laravel. The current project uses Bootstrap/jQuery for the frontend.
- Experience in creating REST APIs with authorization and access control.
- Queues and Jobs implementation in Laravel using Redis.
- Unit testing implementation.
- CI/CD Pipeline for automatic deployment.
- Optional, but preferred knowledge of AWS and its components.
- Strong proficiency in REST API development.
- Good understanding of the MVC architecture.
- Thorough understanding of Responsive Design and API Integration
- Prior experience with Laravel 6+. Experience with other PHP frameworks is also preferred.
- Knowledge on PostgreSQL, especially on the optimization and writing efficient queries.
- Experience with Redis for caching and queues.
- Experience with common back-end development tools.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Problem solving ability and capability of getting yourself out of a roadblock.
- Ability to use the internet to solve problems by using proper search terms as well as understanding which solution to use.
- Self learner with adaptability to learn new technology when required.
- 2+ years of experience working on Laravel based applications
- 3+ years of experience in programming in PHP
- Graduate in any stream.